Sunday, March 4, 2012
A lovely Sunday
What a productive Sunday! Kevin and I are back at boot camp class and motivated to start the meal program again. I don't call it a D I E T because it's really just a life style change.. cut out sugars, say no to processed foods and eat lean meats, protein and lots of veggies. We got great results last time we were dedicated to the meal program- Obviously, I mean it's not brain surgery .. eat healthier and exercise and lose weight. Still, easier said than done. Anyways, today I spent the morning preparing our lean meats and putting salads together in individual containers for the week. I feel so motivated! Yes! It was such a beautiful day out that after I was done with my cooking I strapped Mason in the front pack and took a stroll around the block. It felt so good to get outside! I can't wait for Summer. Kevin however, spent the day shoveling snow off the roof- a task most worthy of a hot soak in the tub and a beer afterwards. He's such a stud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sedona Hiking
A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone had a great day yesterday filled with lots of love, hugs, kisses and chocolate. Our day was wonder...
-
Good Morning!! I realized I did not share this yummy recipe here yet! I have a 'business blog' at mycalmdelight.blogspot. that I...



LOVE the pictures of Mason!! Kevin looks like a pro...does he want to come do our roof next? :)
ReplyDelete