Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday!

Thank goodness for Friday. Mason and I were dragging big time this morning. I made an extra stop at the coffee shop before zipping into work. I desperately needed the caffeine. From the look on Mr. Mason's face, I think he's going to need another nap.... haha.. what an expression!



* He's such a little man. His scowl cracks me up!*

6 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! That hair, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberta, doesn't this kinda look like John? idk. oh mr. mason. u go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to kiss that little face! So very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's not a happy camper! So cute, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS! you made one adorable little man, good job Kev and Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...