Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Holy Hot Dog

*when did Mason get so big???*





Couple things on my mind. First of all, is this week flying by for anyone else? Or is it just me. I mean, Holy hot dog it's already Wednesday!. I've got a couple fun projects I'm working on this week, one being Mason's photo album! I'm still unsure how I want to tackle all the pictures I've taken but so far I'm doing a good job organizing and uploading according to month... how to put them in an album? That's a different story.  Also, on my way to Safeway today I was deep in thought when I looked in my rear view mirror to find a van RIGHT ON MY ASS. And I mean, right on my ass- zero wiggle room. Naturally this has always gotten me fuming but now that I have a baby in the car along with road conditions that are icy and snow covered- it just gets me absolutely irate! The van turned out to be the florist van for Safeway. what the heck? I had every intention of confronting the guy but thought I better not when it was just me and Mason.  But gosh darn it you guys, how frustrating when someone rides your ass and how even more frustrating to learn it's the florist who's job is so beautiful in caring for flowers!
Anyways. Mason and I are home now waiting for Kev to arrive. I'll head to workout while the boys get some Daddy Son time.  Hope everyone is having a fantastic afternoon/night!


  


1 comment:

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...