Kevin has been on Spring Break this week and anytime he has days off and I don't, I get really mad. It's totally unfair in my world when he has a week off and I still have to work.. as if I don't know it's coming. He's been a teacher for years! Anyways, Monday morning as I was storming around the house, Kev kindly said "hun, I'm sorry it isn't YOUR Spring Break" and smiled. That quickly put things back in perspective. He's so good. I enjoyed the rest of the week even though I wasn't home and he was. ha.
Mason switched himself to a 3 hr feeding schedule this week. Or rather, I let him sleep longer and hence a 3 hr schedule immersed. For the past 4 weeks this is what his schedule looks like:
Eats every 2 1/2 hrs
Sleeps from 8pm-4am
Wakes for a quick snack
Back to bed from 4:15am-7am
A schedule that works well for us and I actually I was slowly starting to get him to sleep thru the 4am snack time. Then of course, this week I switched everything up with the 3 hr feeding schedule. It's just been a disaster! He's been waking 2-3 times during the night and wants to have a full feeding around 3am. Why did I switch it up? Why?! Last night we tweaked a few things and got him to bed earlier than usual and he slept from 7:30pm-3:30am had a feed and back to sleep until 7:30 this morning. I guess it's better. Anyways, I was super tired this week and come Friday morning I was more than ready for my 1 hr massage!! It was just lovely. Brittney and I both had 1hr free massages the hospital gives out after you have a baby. So while she enjoyed hers I watched Mason and Grey then I went and she watched the boys. The massage couldn't have come at a better time!
Aren't the boys just adorable...
I came home to mopped floors, laundry done AND put away, clean kitchen, bathrooms bleached and clean.. all thanks to Kevin! So naturally, I took the opportunity to.. NAP! ALL AFTERNOON. OH what a glorious little Friday.
After my nap, I forced myself to go to bootcamp class and it was 200 day. The day you do this:
10 squats
10 push ups
20 lunges
20 mountain climbers
5 times in a row as fast as you can.. no breaks! It's hard.
BM (Before Mason) My best time was 5:18 since I've just gotten back into hard workout again I wasn't sure how I'd do, but much to my surprise I got 5:46! Yes! SOO happy with this.
I came home and celebrated by baking a batch of sugar cookies and eating 4.

Haha...love "BM"!! Way to go on your time...That's awesome, and it's gotta be so motivating to know you didn't regress as much as you had thought! Thanks again for watching Grey :)
ReplyDelete