Monday, November 28, 2011
Day 20
I spent most of Day 20 watching football and doing laundry. My back ached so bad I happily lounged on the couch without feeling one ounce of guilt. Later in the evening, I baked cookies which again, I felt no guilt for. You all should see my feet. They are so swollen! Kevin insists they don't look bad but I think he might just be saying that? Maybe I'll take a picture tonight just to prove it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sedona Hiking
A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone had a great day yesterday filled with lots of love, hugs, kisses and chocolate. Our day was wonder...
-
Good Morning!! I realized I did not share this yummy recipe here yet! I have a 'business blog' at mycalmdelight.blogspot. that I...
lol! after they instantly shrink (3 daysish) you will look down and be convinced that you are SO SO skinny! the water weight definitely counts!!
ReplyDeletehaha, Whit this is so true!
ReplyDelete