Thursday, November 3, 2011
Tree
Tuesday we had the most insane wind storm ever. BOWLING even got cancelled! Yeah, it was big time. The wind blew open our gate and our dang dog Paisley got out so as I opened the front door to see if she was out front this is actually what I saw: Oh man. It's strange how things work. Our garage door opener broke a couple weeks ago so I've just been parking my car in the driveway and Kevin's truck on the side. Well on Monday, my day off, I decided to clear out the garage so we could park both vehicles indoors for the Winter. When we got home Tuesday instead of leaving the cars outside since we'd be leaving in only an hour for bowling, we just decided to park them both in the garage.. and man on man.. thankfully we did! My car would have been a total goner. Everyone had trees down, power outages..Paul and Shellea's Shed cover got blown to shreds... it was just crazy. The next day we accessed the damages and thankfully this tree was the only near disaster on our property. It's snowing now and I imagine this picture is the last view of ground we will see until April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sedona Hiking
A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone had a great day yesterday filled with lots of love, hugs, kisses and chocolate. Our day was wonder...
-
Good Morning!! I realized I did not share this yummy recipe here yet! I have a 'business blog' at mycalmdelight.blogspot. that I...

No comments:
Post a Comment