Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 26

On Day 26 I learned that Sprout loves Dierks Bentley. Whenever he came over Pandora Sprout would start dancing- just like his Daddy. How darling. I was busy at work which helped pass the time and keep my mind off how uncomfortable and large I feel. I've been craving sweets and quite frankly have been indulging in the craving. Enough is Enough! I had lots of energy later on in the evening (caused from all the sweets?) and managed to cook a couple extra meals for this week. Although Turkey will be the biggest meal of the week it never hurts to have some extra food already prepared. So all in all a great Day 26!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...