Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last Saturday was Birthday # 27 and it was fantastic! I spent the morning with Kevin, enjoying a delicious home cooked french toast meal, watching movies and sipping hot cocoa. Then I meet Julie and Shellea for a yummy lunch at Charlotte's. Spending time with two of my most favorite gals is priceless. Exactly what I needed for my Bday! The remainder of the afternoon I spent relaxing and getting ready for our Halloween party that night. Do you remember the cartoon Doug? Well, if not. Google it. Kevin dressed as Doug, Me as Patty Mayonnaise- a very pregnant Patty Mayo that is. HA. The party was so fun and a perfect way to end my Birthday night!
Thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes!








2 comments:

  1. Haha! Cute! Love your guys' costumes. That was one of my favorite shows growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this makes me so happy! What a fun birthday=D

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...