Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 27

Well, today I've been very uncomfortable but with the help of an afternoon nap and lots of help from my hubby we managed to get all our Sunday errands done. Whew. Just three days of work this week then it's a long, fun, relaxing Thanksgiving weekend! Sprout is very active these days. His little butt is at my left upper ab area and it's so cute when he sticks it all the way out for me to feel. It's very very bony right now but soo cute!! He's got a foot on my far right side of my stomach and he likes to stick his heel out and kick around. I tickle his little foot when he does that. It's so cute! Well, day 27 is about over. I'm going to soak in a nice hot (but not too hot) bath and watch a movie with Kev. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...