Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful For.


Today I'm thankful for the warm smell of freshly baked muffins, coming home to house full of happiness & love, my new MAC concealer, vanilla chai tea and the weekend hours spent soaking up family time. I'm thankful to be in the place I'm in now; a wife. a mother. a friend. Thankful for a career I love &; friends that support me. I'm thankful to own a home. Thankful for everything the Lord has given me. Today I'm thankful for my cozy bed, nights spent reading to my sweet baby boy, mornings filled with laughter and sweat poured at the CrossFit box each night. I'm thankful to have a body that moves and a mind that thrives to excel. I'm thankful for each of you.
Today, I'm thankful. Thankful for all that today brings- happiness, warmth, laughter & love.
What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. I love your post :)
    I'm thankful that you're so thankful, and that the Lord has brought us closer again!
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for so many things! The mercy and compassion of the Lord, my amazing husband, our sons, daughters and grandchildren...the lights of our lives! I'm thankful for Greek Yogurt, Spaghetti Squash and Oolong tea. I'm thankful the Lord has helped me lose 50 lbs. I'm thankful for music. I'm really thankful for my brethren..and for you! Love you Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im thankful that even though we are so far apart all of the Lords people are still so connected through his love. I am thankful for my babies and my husband and my true brothers and sisters and mom and dad. I'm thankful for cool sunny days, eggnog lattes, sweaters and boots. I'm thankful the Lord chose me to walk with him and that I have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...