Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ten on Tuesday.



1. I've been thinking a lot about "momitition". Do you know this word? You know how some natural moms feel the need to compete? It is so annoying.  Momitition. Like I said, it has been on my mind a lot lately and the whole thing will probably spur into a nice big lengthy post in the upcoming days.

2. I want to plan a fun date night with my hubby. One filled with live music, cocktails, fancy heels & tons of flirting. Doesn't that make you want to go out right now and have a night out with your hubby too??

3. On the flip side, I have to admit just being home with my sweet little family is just about the best feeling, e v e r. Sometimes I want to cry (and actually do burst into tears) because I'm so incredibly happy and blessed by the two most amazing guys the Lord has given me.

4. We've been thinking of a weekend getaway to Arizona mid-December but the mere thought of flying again with Mason again sent Kevin and I both into a panic. I think opting out of the quick getaway and waiting for a long Summer Vacation sounds a just a tad bit more inviting. Yeah. Hot. Summer. Vacation. Yeah. I'll wait for that.

5. November in Alaska is by far one of the toughest months since we lose so much daylight. I got home at 4 yesterday and it was already turning dusk. Sun doesn't shine until nearly 9am now and in a few short weeks the sunlight will consist of a short span from 10-3. whew. It's a toughy. Thank goodness for cute boots, scarves and chai tea.

6. I just finished Hunger Games- Mockingjay and now I'm looking for a good book to read with  Abby. You know a little auntie/niece book club. Any ideas?

7. I saw an unbelievably cute shoulder length bob that J. Aniston sported a few years back and now I can not get it out of my mine. I really want to cut my hair like it but won't I regret it? Isn't that the vicious cycle of the haircut? You cut, then grow out only to cut again and promise yourself you will never cut again.. and grow out.. and cut.. agh. Someone please help. Here's a picture of the style:


8. This post has taken me forever to write this morning but who is your favorite Voice competitor? Mine is Bryan Keith. Love his rasp!

9. This is week three of no coffee!

10. Don't forget to Vote!!

I love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. My fav. voice competitor is the young black guy who wears the hat..the one on Ceelo's team...what an amazing range and perfect pitch this guy has. I also like the Irish guy on Blake's team. I'm so bad with names. I feel for you on the whole not much daylight thing...don't think my husband could live in Alaska in the winter :)Looking forward to your momitition post...I remember those days! UGHHHH! By the way..I think you would look cute with that haircut!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...