Loving: my new iPhone! I've been wanted an iPhone for months now and we finally got them. Needless to say, I'm spending hours getting caught up on Siri talk, Instagram and all the other lovely features of this teeny tiny little robot.
Wanting: A pair of black boots! I bought a tan colored pair of boots last month and I literally wear them every single day. It's ridiculous, I need a pair of black ones baaddd.
Working on: a bench remodel. I was gifted a bench for my dining room table and I'm in the process of painting it white and putting new fabric on. I can not wait to show you the before & after pics. Hopefully next week!
Excited for: Thanksgiving weekend! My dad flies up tomorrow, we have four days in row off... no work. Just family, fellowship & food. YES PLEASE.
Wishing: I was down in Washington with all of YOU right now. We send our love and are there in spirit though.
Organizing: Christmas gifts! I've just about got everyone figured out except Paul.. and Mason. well, there's just not enough money in the world to buy everything for Mason, which is exactly what I want to do. There are SO many cute toys, clothes & shoes that he needs. ha. I'm happy to be organized this year and ready to press 'buy' online or hand over some hard earned & saved cash in the upcoming weekends.
Writing: a post called: Family Photos. Is it just MY family or do men seriously dis-like the entire family photo process? To the point that it is comical and deserves it's very own post?! Look for it, coming soon. and lastly,
Thankful for: My walk with the Lord. The ability to discern and overcome spirits. To have true peace and comfort each and every day. Thankful for the Lord.
What are you currently up to?

LOVING-being able to crochet beautiful things
ReplyDeleteWANTING-new clothes...soooooo much fun being in regular sizes again
WORKING ON- finishing up buying/making all my Christmas gifts
EXCITED FOR -the girls night out with my beautiful daughters for Courtney's 30th b'day
WISHING -to be able to go to Alaska for a visit some day :)
ORGANIZING -my time and workouts now that I am working again
WRITING -something your mom can post on her blog so I can be a "special guest"
THANKFUL FOR -My life, my Lord Jesus Christ and my amazing children and grandchildren...I am truly blessed!
XOXO to you sweet Laura