Wednesday, September 5, 2012

In a nutshell.


 


Ever plan to get a bunch of things checked off your running to do list and then end up getting nothing done?? That's the story of my long weekend! We didn't plan on going out of town for Labor Day and with the exception of a couple of bbq's, really didn't have much planned. I thought for sure I'd get loads done around the house, projects finished, etc. etc. etc. Instead we spent our weekend watching movies, browsing fabric at Joann's and snuggling with Mason.  Not nearly as productive as I thought  but sometimes the most unproductive of weekends are my favorite. Now it's already Wednesday and I can just taste the weekend ahead.  Football starts tonight and around the Hilton house that is VERY exciting. So, tonight we'll head over to our friends house and kick off the season with good eats & hopefully a Giants Win (*disclaimer- I am NOT a Giant's fan but Eli Manning is on my fantasy team so I need him to do awesome). OH, and in other news, my little guy has not one, not two, not three, but FOUR teeth breaking through! What a big boy.  So, in a nutshell that is what the last week or so has looked like around here. Nothing out of the ordinary, mostly just the norm, but some of my favorite days non the less.  I hope you are all doing awesome and have the best of Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...