Just another wacky Wednesday whoao... wish it were.. wait, that's not the way it goes. Anyways, it is a wacky morning up here! Let me tell you why.
1. I came down with a ridiculous head cold on Sunday and I'm barely getting through the days in this head fog I'm in. It doesn't help I took an extra dose of NyQuil last night so feeling extra extra groggy this morning. BOO.
2. Mr. Mason woke up at 5am instead of his usual 6:30 rise and shine. For all you mama's out there you know how an early wake-up can seriously skew the rest of the day. Not to mention...
3. Today is Mason's first day at 'day care' which is really just one mom who is going to watch Mason today with her son and another little boy.. BUT my Mama concern is in full effect this morning especially with the early morning wake time situation. sigh.
4. I got pulled over and cited today.. and do you want to know why?? ROLLING THROUGH A STOP SIGN? stupidest reason ever considering it was definitely a legitimate California stop. Sheesh, what are these cops thinking?! just kidding. But actually the stop sign I allegedly rolled through is one of those places that you can see a car a mile away and the fact that no one was coming gave me extra confident not to stop for 5 seconds. Agh.
5. It's pouring down rain here! I can't stress this enough, when it rains- I eat soup. Period. I guess it's not such a bad thing.
6. I'm hosting a thirty one gifts party this Saturday. Time for a new organizing tote! I'm taking orders too, so if you check out the link and see something you just have to have and want to place on my party, e-mail me! laurakayhilton@gmail.com I'll also be hosting my first ever GIVEAWAY on Monday so look for that! Guess this isn't so wacky but still needed to be talked about!
Hope you all are having a fantastic day! and for me, Wacky Wednesday- here I come.
*pic taken on Sunday. darling right?

Oh my goodness. First, how did the first day with daycare go?! I hope it went well and you were able to feel better throughout the day, I know that feeling. I work from home and have a baby-sitter come twice a week. The first few times she came I was SO nervous (even though I was just upstairs!) I also didn't leave Carter with someone other than my husband until he was 8 months (!!--and it was with my sister too!) So I totally understand those feelings.
ReplyDelete2. That SUCKS about getting pulled over, I hate those dumb ones. Do you know I once got pulled over for "pulling out of Dunkin' Donuts too fast" WHAT??? DOES THAT EVEN EXIST????
3. Early mornings are the worst
4. Mason is too cute, look at those eyes!
5. I'm super excited for your giveaway! : ) I will totally work a link to it into one of my posts next week!!
Hey Laura! Its Ky. I have to be the mans voice of reason and say if the stop sign was one where you could see cars from a mile away.......didn't you see the cop car!!????!??.....I'm sorry. Lol.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete