Dear Weather, please please stop raining so we can spend our long weekend outdoors instead of inside keeping dry. Dear Mom, I love having you up here. It's SO fun hanging out with you all the time and everything you do around the house is beyond words- helpful. You are amazing. Dear CrossFit, you look tough tonight and I really hope you don't make me throw up. Dear Neighbor's, thanks for keeping your lawns looking so nice and trimmed. The snow is coming soon but I've enjoyed the freshly cut grass and well manicure yards this Summer. So, Thanks for that. Dear To Go Coffee Cup, why do you always drip at the top? Every. single. time. on. my. clothes. Dear Mason, you are the best. I love you so much and this morning when you woke up and rested your cheek on my face for a few seconds-my heart melted. I love you. I love you. I love you. Dear hubby, I think you are the sexiest man alive. You make me feel safe, loved and complete. Football season is my favorite mostly because of how kid like you get with excitement over every single game/player/analysis/football anything. Dear friends, Thank you for coming by to this little space I love so much. You mean the world to me. Dear Friday, please go by fast so I can get to enjoying this long weekend with my family
Check out these lovely ladies with similar Friday posts. one and two!
Hope everyone has the best of weekends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment