Tuesday, June 5, 2012

quick hello

Now that Mason isn't accompanying me everyday I am back to work. work. work all. day. long. So as I'm bee bopping around today thinking it's got to be about time to take off I check the clock and GASP... only noon!. Do your days ever go by S L O W ??  ah. I thought I'd take a quick breather and say Hello (shh.. don't tell). Kevin periodically sends pictures of he and Mason's day and this is what I got today- holy cuteness, right?




Oh and I bought a new package of coffee to try- bold, chocolate flavored - Ah Ma Zing! Totally love it. Anyways, tonight I have a date with my little guy and our new jogging stroller. Crossing my fingers for no rain. I still have a few hours to go though so I gots to get back to it.  I'll be back this afternoon checking in so if you're taking a breather from your day and reading this- drop me a comment and say Hi and tell me about your day! Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute my dear!!! Your blog always puts a smile on my face! I had a wonderful afternoon with our dear Diane S. Hope you got your jog in today. XOXO Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...