Friday, June 1, 2012
Summer Go To's
Good Morning! It's warmed up around here, the sun is shining (sporadically) and I'm wearing flip flops to work- It's Summer, and I love it! I have an extra little pep in my step this time of year anyways but every now and again I need a little extra ump to rev up my mood. I've compiled a short list of my Go To's that I turn to anytime I need to feel jazzed up. Enjoy!
1. Nails. I love, love, love a fresh set of painted nails. It makes me feel put together, fun, fresh, lovely.. and bonus- it's cheap. My fav- bright red!
2. Fruit Water. A huge glass of ice cold water is always a Go To to feel livened up but sometimes plain old water is just that plain old b o r i n g. Add cut lemons, lime, strawberries, apples- anything and it's so much more fun to gulp down and the added flavors are delicious!
3. Earrings. Any fashion accessory can make an outfit but for me, earrings are my number one accessory go to. It doesn't matter what I'm wearing- jeans and a T? Grab a pair of earrings and wa la- instantly feel bubbly.
4. A Brisk Walk. Walking is great for so many different reasons but getting outside and breathing in the fresh air tops the list, by far.
5. Summer Play List. My music usually consists of a whole lot of country and Hip Hop. I know. Awesome combo. I currently have Eric Church's new song: Springsteen, stuck in my head 24/7 but I love it so I don't mind. What's your Summer Play list sound like?
6. Ice Cream Cone. So, maybe not the best one to try if you're watching calories but .. eating an ice cream cone just makes me feel like a kid again.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sedona Hiking
A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone had a great day yesterday filled with lots of love, hugs, kisses and chocolate. Our day was wonder...
-
Good Morning!! I realized I did not share this yummy recipe here yet! I have a 'business blog' at mycalmdelight.blogspot. that I...
No comments:
Post a Comment