Hi. Hello!
So here's the deal. Kevin and are are trying to save money, pay down some debt and we have a 2 1/2 week vacation coming up next month. All reasons that make Pinterest the worst possible place for me to browse. Hello spending extra money on DIY's and home decor ideas! I am endlessly daydreaming of all the wonderful home improvements and projects I want to do! Although we will most likely not get to any of the big projects this Summer, maybe I can do some little ones? I'm feeling a tad over excited! I figured a little Friday Pinterest Inspiration couldn't hurt us, could it?
I kinda think this is adorable..
and this too...
What an afordable way to decorate walls. I'm loving this...







Oh Pinterest. You had me at Request an Invite. Lol.
ReplyDeleteI too am a Pinterest addict, I'll admit it! The ideas and pure inspiration alone have the left side if my brain on overdrive lately.. Crazy!
The fashion and jewellery and nails! Oh my.. Don't even get me started on DIY.. Yikes! Already have too many decor projects floating around my To Do list! Lol! :)