Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 15

Bath Tub. Popsicle. Am I in Labor??


Nope, Not yet! But this is what my nightly routine has turned into. Yes, the GREEN jacuzzi tub is our 1990's tub the original owners put in our house.. so sweet.  Why you ask am I wearing a bathing suit? Kinda weird? Well, my mom is in town as you all know and she pulled in a chair to visit while I soaked, so actually it would be very weird if I did NOT have a bathing suit on.


Anyways, I know this is a funny picture, but look at that belly! THAT is my 38 week belly...and I love it :)  Don't mind the swollen legs.. they will simmer down in a few weeks.


6 comments:

  1. I love it! Baths are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, I ask, is she wearing a bathing suit? Because someone is taking a picture of her? You are adorable in your routine, darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Berta, I thought about that while I was writing this post. Why am I wearing a bathing suit? Because if I wasn't, I would be posting pornography and I'm just NOT into that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute with that belly in the green tub!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...