Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Diaper Bag

Ok. So I am pleased to announce I finally have my diaper bag!! It's been MONTHS literally MONTHS of searching for the perfect bag. If anyone remembers the Barbaloney post you'll know that picking a diaper bag was no small decision for me.  I wanted one that didn't look like a diaper bag. One that was practical but stylish. I also couldn't decide between Print or Solid color!



Then I found these...

Isoki Diaper Bags! Made in Australia- these diaper bags are stylish and practical!



http://www.isokidiaperbags.com/collection.htm



Check out the link. They are adorable!

This is the one I chose.  This particular bag is reversible so you can enjoy the best of both worlds- solid and print! The straps also change from tote to across the body or backpack!  How perfect right?









This year my work gave us all personal Christmas gifts and among many other incredible gifts I also received the diaper bag!! It is such a huge blessing and surprise. I was blown away.



Here I am opening my diaper bag at the Christmas Party! I love it. I can't wait to share more photos with all of Sprout's little items packed away in it!


2 comments:

  1. I loved the build up to this post!! I have been waiting curiously to find out what bag you ended up choosing. Such a cute bag! and reversible too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm....do you have to have a baby to get one of these bags? 'Cause I kinda want one...lol

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...