Monday, December 19, 2011

-2 days

Well, my due date has come and gone with no signs of Baby Sprout.



There is a note in my records indicating my due date is Dec. 24th but the final due date is noted at Dec. 17th.  I typically see the midwife but the doctor is the one who has done my ultrasounds and made the final note on the due date. So the Dec. 17th is the date the midwife goes by but because of this little 'Dec. 24th' note she is thinking they may just be off a week on my actual due date. 



So here's where we stand.

Tomorrow, Tuesday I go in for an ultrasound to check and make sure baby is still thriving in my belly.

If he is, we'll wait out the week and I have a schedule appointment on Saturday.

If he still has not come, I am scheduled to be induced on Monday, 26th.



If is he not thriving they will try and schedule the induction for this week.



I feel a lot of different emotions right now. I know the Lord has the perfect date for Sprout and I trust him to take care of both of us in the meantime. I appreciate all the prayers and know whenever and however baby comes will be the best day.



I'll keep you posted!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...