Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 4

Well yesterday, Day 4 was just like any other day. I literally felt like I was 5 months pregnant. Which makes me think " am I digressing in pregnancy?" Shouldn't I be seriously feeling like I'm about to give birth at any minute? My friend Brittney who was due the day after me with her first baby boy delivered last night! So, Cheers to their new little man, Grey Johnson!



I'm pretty anxious these days with anticipation although I'm trying to trick my body into thinking I'm completely calm and in control. Maybe Sprout will sense this and say it's time! ha. I told Kevin, Sprout is probably just waiting until we put his name plate up in his room. Who wants to come home to a no name room? So tonight, we'll hang it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...