Yes. It's Burberry. and Yes. It's fabulous. I mean who doesn't want a Burberry purse let alone a Burberry diaper bag!! GASP! love it. Have to have it! Similar to my little chihuahua having a false sense of confidence in attacking big dogs, I also emerged into a very false sense of reality that THIS bag would be mine once those lines were positive. SO. Back track 5 months ago when those two little pink lines changed my life, I couldn't wait to get my diaper bag! I spotted the exact one I wanted. Book marked it and daydreamed of carrying my sweet baby and my darling Burberry db. I excitingly told Kevin- "I found the diaper bag I want and it's SOO great!" he simply replied "how much is it?" I said, "well.. you have to understand it's like an investment. I mean, I'll be carrying it for at least a year plus I'll use it for each child after our first.." Again, a simple reply "how much?" I quietly answered "$1000 plus dollars". He didn't even say anything. He simply LAUGHED. 'but hunny, it's Burberry I HAVE to have it!" I cried. Still laughing, he looked at me and said "Babe, There will be absolutely NO barbaloney diaper bags in our house". SHOT DOWN. Ok. Back to reality. I started my search again. This time staying in my true reality. Then I found them. PETUNIA PICKLE BOTTOM. SO cute and affordable! Well, in comparison to the first db I chose. If you haven't already checked out PPB I would strongly suggest doing so. They have the most darling bags. The patterns! Ah. Love them. Have to have one! Even if you aren't searching for a db- the bags! oh the bags! They are fabulous! So now my search of the perfect patterned PPB backpack has begun. I HAVE decided on a backpack instead of some of the other darling totes considering I'll want and need both hands to care for baby. Here are the two that I just adore right now:

Aren't they just adorable?! Love them. Can't wait to finally chose the right db and hit order! Happy Shopping Ladies.
Haha! Barbaloney, that's too funny.
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! I like Kevins reaction, too. So, just FYI on the PPB bags...they used to be made out of fabulously silky soft material (back in my baby days...)and just a side note...if you spill anything in or on them, the silky-ness gets stained, kind of like a silk dress gets the weird ring around the water stain? Do you know what I mean? Anyway, just some food for thought because I can assure you that SOMETHING will spill on that darling bag so be prepared...
ReplyDeleteYou WOULD try to call a diaper bag an investment...lol, tell Kev "good man" for laughing at you and your BARBALONEY bag ideas. Love you miss you!
ReplyDelete