
Monday morning I said a quiet little prayer that went something like this "Lord please have this week go by in supersonic speed and please please have baby sprout cooperate on Friday. Thank you" And here it is Thursday morning! In a few short hours I will be picking my parents up from the airport and come 8am tomorrow I'll be in an ultrasound room finding out if we'll be buying pink or blue clothes. Oh my gosh. I can not wait! Butterflies in my stomach. In preparation for my appointment I thought it would be fun to see what a few of the old wives tales say about baby gender...
1. Craving sweet foods or sour/salty foods?
Sweet: Girl
Sour/Salty: Boy
Boy!
2. Is the heartbeat high or low?
High: Girl
Low: Boy
Girl!
3. Which side do you lay on while resting?
Left: Boy
Right: Girl
Boy!
4. During the pregnancy, have you been clumsy or graceful?
Clumsy: Boy
Graceful: Girl
Boy!
(although kev would say.. clumsy since pregnancy or just all the time?)
5. Has Husband (Kevin ) put on weight during the pregnancy?
Yes: Girl
No: Boy
Boy!
6. Skin breaking out like crazy?
Yes: Girl
No: Boy
Girl!
So that's 4 for Boy and 2 for Girl. We'll see tomorrow just how accurate these little tales are. :) Happy Thursday Everyone!
1. Craving sweet foods or sour/salty foods?
Sweet: Girl
Sour/Salty: Boy
Boy!
2. Is the heartbeat high or low?
High: Girl
Low: Boy
Girl!
3. Which side do you lay on while resting?
Left: Boy
Right: Girl
Boy!
4. During the pregnancy, have you been clumsy or graceful?
Clumsy: Boy
Graceful: Girl
Boy!
(although kev would say.. clumsy since pregnancy or just all the time?)
5. Has Husband (Kevin ) put on weight during the pregnancy?
Yes: Girl
No: Boy
Boy!
6. Skin breaking out like crazy?
Yes: Girl
No: Boy
Girl!
So that's 4 for Boy and 2 for Girl. We'll see tomorrow just how accurate these little tales are. :) Happy Thursday Everyone!
oh my gosh! You have to txt me when you find out! I'll be at Sea World and I do NOT want to wait all day till I'm back at a computer to hear the news friend =D
ReplyDeleteYay, it's time! Kyle and I are thinking it's a girl... Can't wait to find out!!!
ReplyDeleteOmg! What will it be? I think GIRL!! :) can't wait for your next entry!
ReplyDeleteWell...?????
ReplyDelete