Wednesday, December 4, 2013

These days.

Have I mentioned how in love I am with being a stay at home mom? Well, I am! Since the day we arrived in Arizona being with Mason everyday has been just like I imagined and 1000 times better. For the past several months Mason has been on a killer schedule, taking two solid naps which makes for a well rested boy and happy mama. Mason and I both like schedules and days are so much more fun when they include a little one who's up for anything!
 
 
Our typical day looks a little something like this: 
 
 
6am mason wakes up and we watch cartoons in bed until I have a cup of coffee.. Or two
6:30-7:30 mason eats breakfast, we watch daddy leave out the window and get dressed for the day
8-9 crossfit! The crossfit gym I've been going to has an amazing kid area filled with trucks to ride on, slides, gymnastics things and a care taker who does crafts with kids. Mason loves it! And I get my daily work out in which I love.
9:30-11:30 mason snoozes giving me plenty of time to eat, shower, do some homework and ready for our day.
11:30 mason is up and eating his snack 
12-2 is our window for activities which include things like- going to the park, heading to the zoo, going to the library, going to the mall, spending time at a lake, walking around downtown, lunch dates, go bananas ( a local kid heaven where M can spend hours playing with toys), gymnastics (both our local gymnastics companies have open gym for little kiddos each week) and when it was still warm enough pool time in the backyard...  I'd also throw in days spent doing arts and crafts, running errands and every so often, just staying at home. 
2ish lunch
2:30-4 mason naps 
Our nights are pretty mellow.. Making dinner, watching Mickey Mouse, bath time, neighborhood walks when daddy gets home, reading favorite books and snuggle time.
8:00 mason goes to bed

And then we do it all over the next day!
Some days fly by, others linger but I've never once forgotten to thank God for these days I get to spend with my little man. These days I wouldn't trade for anything.

What do your days look like?  

1 comment:

  1. I really am so happy for you Laura that the Lord has made a way for you to be dialed in and there all the time for your sweet little man! He is such a cutie and so full of the Spirit. What a blessing to raise Holy Ghost children! Your day sounds so awesome...I pray the Lord continue to bless you all beyond measure! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...