Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day.

Christmas Morning around these parts always starts with delicious cinnamon rolls. A family tradition that no 'healthy eating' can stop! Although my Mom did opt for a baked apple instead. Dedication right there. Mom also bought Christmas morning sockies for us to wear and M got cute pj's. Mason took home the gold with most presents this year (big surprise) and he was so happy to open each and every gift he got. One of his favorites being his new jeep power wheel from his Uncle Paul! I was over the moon when I opened my new pair of Hunter boots and although the picture is too grainy to post, I was found literally hugging my boots.. I didn't ever realize I was. Kevin got a whole set of CrossFit Prescott Valley shirts (our CrossFit gym we are opening!) so we're all pretty excited to be able to sport our new shirts around town now. Dad got all teched out this year, getting a blue tooth and a keyboard for his Ipad mini. Mom was showered with baking ware and smelling goodness like perfumes and lotions. The only thing missing was our dear brother Paul. Really hoping that next year we'll all be together under one roof. It was a mellow day for us but filled with wonderful moments, laughter, relaxing and even a Family Work-out at our gym! Hoping you all had a really great Christmas Day too.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...