We spent Thanksgiving weekend in California and it was a fun filled weekend to say the least! My brother flew down to spend the holiday with us and it really completed our Thanksgiving.
Our weekend started with me realizing I forgot my Thanksgiving shirt- a shirt I bought specifically for Thanksgiving Day! I was SOO bummed, but it quickly turned around when after a seeing a sign noting 'rest area closed for 63 miles' Kevin zoomed off the highway and pointed to this gem in the middle of nowhere. Portapotty on wheels? I'll take it! Thanks hunny.
Anyways, our weekend was spent with amazing friends, great fellowship, yummy eats, a trip to the zoo, a visit to a local CrossFit gym and ended celebrating one of the most darling little girls 1st birthday. A weekend for the books. Hoping you all had a great weekend too!






No comments:
Post a Comment