Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Currently


Listening to: These songs... on repeat: Daylight by Maroon 5, Falling in Love by Ben Rector & Ho Hey by the Lumineers- repeat. repeat. repeat. Seriously any one of these songs is bound to put a smile on your face.

Watching: Nashville. I don't know how it happened but I got sucked in, yet again, to another tv drama.

Happy with: my decision to stop blogging at calm delight. It's been a roller coaster of should I's or shouldn't I's and I'm happy and thankful that the Lord has given me new direction, new opportunity, new passions. Blogging as a business or for random 'followers' is not one of them. So after the 10th it will be good bye calm delight blog.

Annoyed by: My eye Dr. Do you know their first available appointment is MAY 7th! What? I told the receptionist I was out of contacts so could I come in and at least grab a pair or two.. she hummed and hooed until saying "well, I guess we can let you come get some off your old prescription since we can't see you until May".. ah yeah, ya think? Annoying!

Mad about: The esty shop that scammed me! that's right. I got scammed by a little ol'd etsy shop selling adorable leg warmers. Some one ran off with my $28 bucks and is having a nice laugh about it. Boo for them. 

Eating: Muffins! I've been on a muffin kick, baking muffins like mad. Pumpkin, blueberry, strawberry, chocolate-strawberry.. next up.. maybe something with apple, banana, coconut, raspberries. I just don't know. The muffin ideas are endless! ps. recipes coming soon.

What about you? What are you currently up to?

7 comments:

  1. Laura; did you pay through Paypal for your etsy purchase? They have a protection policy for things like this.. you should look into it. I have had to do it a couple times through Ebay and got my money back.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip. I did contact etsy and they weren't much help, but I'm not giving up just yet :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad the Lord has shown you a definite way of where your calm delight blog is to go, and I am so thankful that you are at peace with it. The Lord will really bless you for this!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW those were sweet comments from Ashley! Heres a guy comment for you:

    Laura, in your picture, you remind me of Brett "the HITMAN" Heart. Kevin may know who that is lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. while I don't take that as any sort of compliment I do completely agree with your mention of the sweet comments from Ashley!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Laura..I too am eating muffins these days...but I am not as "creative" as you...I hardly make anything from scratch! LOL! I found a wonderful "light" oatmeal mix. Instead of eggs and oil, I use a half a can of pumpkin puree and chop up an apple to add....so yummy and only 2 points per muffin (which is REALLY good for a muffin!) So I have one per day and am so happy to eat a muffin! HA!!
    XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...