Happy Monday! My work day has come and gone. yay. yay. yay. Sprinkled through my day I caught up on all you lovely ladies and your Monday posts. I just have to say, if you are reading this, there is a very good chance I am following your blog and huge Thank You for all of your creativity, realness and amazing blogs! I love them all.
In an effort to get a few things done around the house tonight, I'm keeping this real short but have to announce the lucky winner of my first ever giveaway; thirty one gifts ruffle bag!!! I didn't use anything fancy for my first giveaway, yeah keeping it nice and simple. So.. congrats to lucky winner #..
gosh. I feel lame. The True Random Number isn't showing the winning number but rest assured I work off the honor system and it was indeed # 12- Katie who won !!
KATIE!!
Thanks so much for entering everyone!
Katie, I'll be in touch :)
I'm a katie and I entered!! I hope it was me!! :)
ReplyDeleteKatie! Yes, it is you!! Just sent you an e-mail :)
ReplyDelete