Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Right Now




* you may remember an almost identical photo I took of myself in this post,


but hey, we all have our 'go-to' outfits right!?




Hi. Good morning and very happy Tuesday to you! I'm taking a quick breather from my already busy morning at work to say, hello. I've SO been enjoying having my Mom here and we've been doing a whole lot of healthy cooking, staring at Mason and working out. Three of my most favorite things. Kevin is back at school with his students today. I am starting on my third cup of coffee and it's shaping up to be a beautiful sunny day up here.  Mason has been waking up at 5:45am lately- strange. He's so darn cute though, I can't help but go in and sit with him before I start my day so the 5:45 wake-up time, I don't mind. I'm seriously contemplating a garage sale this month so that's been on my mind too. Anyone have any good tips for organizing?? Ok, I have to get back to it. Have a fantastic Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Laura!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am definitely going to be staying in touch!

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura! YOU ARE ADORABLE! I could not be happier that you found my blog! I love your little family already and seriously can't wait to follow along in all your life adventures!
    Thanks so much for all your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to your mom for me Laura..we get to have dinner and a visit with your Dad tonight...yay!!!!! Cutie outfit by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...