Monday, May 14, 2012

4 Week Kick Off/Week three





So a quick recap of my week 2 goals. I guess I took the last one "no pressure" a little too far because I skipped out on work-out three times and ate dessert almost every single night. What?! agh. oh well. Finding the balance is just one of those on going processes for me.  My other goals I was dynamite on though so I feel good about that. Also sticking with my week one goals as well. So to cross of the list.

1. Water

2. STRETCH

3. Wash Face

4. Don't Drink Calories

5. Under 15min swim

6. No Pressure



And now for my goals this week!







Nutrition: No dessert after dinner

Fitness: 5 more. This will be 5 more of whatever I'm doing. If I'm in a cycle of push-ups or squats I'll do 5 more before the time's up. If' I'm running I'll go 5 more minutes.. ok so you get the point.

Life: Lunches. There's nothing worse for me than racing around the house in the mornings trying to get out the door on time only to realize Kevin and I don't have lunches made. So this week I'm going to force myself to make them the night before so we can just grab and go.

1 comment:

  1. Good plan Laura!
    I always have my coffee pot timer set he night before, kids clothes set out, and my lunch made before I go to bed! It took a while to commit to this routine (no matter what) up until I went back to work! But it's the best thing ever! I love being über organized! Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...