Tuesday, October 25, 2011

32 Week Update

Holy Baby Bump!!




Well, here I am- 8 weeks to go! What?? That is just crazy. I imagine these next 8 weeks will fly by and in no time at all I'll be making 'the drive' to the hospital to meet my baby boy. Wow. So lets get down to some stats on my pregnancy thus far. At 32 weeks:



Total weight gain: 25lbs (eek)

Cravings: None

Experiencing Back Aches and Hip Aches (ouch)

Belly Button- Still intact! Hasn't popped out yet

Started birthing classes



My mind is now consumed with things like creating a will, drafting up my birth plan, finding a pediatrician and other REAL things that come with having a baby.  Kevin and I are working on Sprout's room and it's coming along so nicely! We're spacing out our projects so we have plenty to keep our minds occupied during the last few weeks of pregnancy. When I look ahead at the calendar here are the things I see: My Birthday, Halloween, Baby Shower, Thanksgiving, Mom and Dad Arrive, BABY's due date!



Like I said before, Wow.

5 comments:

  1. thx for the bump pic. so awesome! doing a will. good call. we did one, exchanged a christmas wreath for a lawyer to look at it for us. shibby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek! The day IS coming up fast! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! I can't believe it's only 8 weeks away either, the time has flown by! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! December is a great month for birthdays! Lol, mines on the 25th! Can't wait to hear the news on little Masons arrival! :) love &hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. friend, you are way too cute preggers! Love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...