Last weekend Abby stayed with us and I thought what a fun idea to carve pumpkins! And indeed it was fun! We carved, sculpted and enjoyed the night together. My attempt to 'decorate' my front porch for Halloween was brilliant! Until that is...
...Kevin and I woke up to one HUGE mama moose and two baby moose at our doorstep EATING our pumpkins! They literally destroyed them! Leaving nothing but the tops of each pumpkin and the candles inside. Ah man. It was quite the sight to have these moose at our front door and I was enjoying the entertainment thinking "where do I live?!" up until they turn from our pumpkins to my strawberry plant. It's a goner as well. These pics are blurry but you can see the two babies going after one pumpkin and the pumpkin war zone.
haha, I can't imagine having Moose at my doorstep! Who knew they would like Pumpkins and Strawberry plants!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Seriously...where do you live, friend?!
ReplyDeleteTime for some Moose's to get they asses popped! Lol! Darn it though, your guy's pumpkins were cute :)
ReplyDelete