We're having a baby!!!!
Oh what a darling day this has been!!! I woke up at 4 am with my hubby who left for Anchorage to take his State Teaching Exam. While fixing breakfast alone I casually thought "huh, maybe I'll just go ahead and take a pregnancy test" So I did. It came out positive. I took another look and thought surely I had done something wrong, so I took a second test- It too came back positive. I still was in disbelief, so I took out a THIRD test (different brand than the first two) and that ALSO came back positive!!!
I left the above picture in an enveloped marked- 'Kevin, I love you!' Knowing he'd be home around lunch while I was still at work.
As expected, he called at 12:30 in just as much excitement as I was in! Before announcing to friends and family, we wanted to be sure- so I bailed out of work early, met with the doctor and took a FOURTH test.
It came back Positive!!
So I can now say, we are POSITIVE we are Expecting :)
We are both so thrilled and excited. I really can't describe in words how I'm feeling- peace, love, joy, excitement. Everything wonderful.
What perfect timing. Thank you Lord for this blessing.
XOXO
YAY!! Congrats you guys! I think I did the same disbelief and test re-takes when I first found out too. That is really great news you guys, Lord bless you both.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
JC
OH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRTULATIONS!
WOW! Of all days to find your blog, Laura! Awesome!! Congratulations on your new adventure. I'm so happy for you guys. Love you!
ReplyDeleteAngie
Like I already told you... I am on cloud 9 that our babies will be close in age. An answer to my prayers! Yay ski vacations!!! at Hostels!! I love you! I am so blessed! Good job Kevin.
ReplyDeleteYaaaay! That is so awesome! Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo now I'll say it again here...this is SO exciting!!! I second Whitney's "good job, Kevin" ;-) I really need to come visit now...maybe in about 9 months?!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kevin and Laura...we are so excited for you and of course I had to phone your mom right away and welcome her to the "gramms club" Love Michelle
ReplyDeleteOh, Em, Gee!!! Congrats you guys! Babies are so exciting and you guys will make perfect parents! We cheers to you and Kevin and look forward to future pregnancy blogs, lol! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen is your expected due date? I'm thinking a January baby? (Jake was born Jan 15th 2009!) :)
ReplyDelete