I can't believe how quickly this week went by and how little I posted:( So, again Happy Friday to everyone! It's a nice long three day weekend for me and I am anxious and motivated to get my 'weekend to do list' completely checked off! We are having a small bbq over at our house Saturday night which I've been looking forward to for weeks. I hope you all have fantastic weekends too! Enjoy this weeks 'weekend browsing'...
In honor of Spring arriving I'm making these delicious grilled fruit kabobs for our bbq dessert- yummy!
My friend Amber is hosting a Partylite party down in Prescott next month which I can't attend :( but she was kind enough to email me the link for purchasing items. If anyone is interested in buying yummy smelling candles and accessories check it out! Be sure to type in 'Amber Jones' under hostess name if you do find something!
I have always loved keeping a journal but it's always been hard to find the time to write every single day. I'm much much better now. But I saw this idea on keeping a daily journal- dyi project: vintage postcard calendar journal and gals- We ALL should do this. It is so cute! I love Love love it this.
My friend Amber is hosting a Partylite party down in Prescott next month which I can't attend :( but she was kind enough to email me the link for purchasing items. If anyone is interested in buying yummy smelling candles and accessories check it out! Be sure to type in 'Amber Jones' under hostess name if you do find something!
I have always loved keeping a journal but it's always been hard to find the time to write every single day. I'm much much better now. But I saw this idea on keeping a daily journal- dyi project: vintage postcard calendar journal and gals- We ALL should do this. It is so cute! I love Love love it this.
Has anyone seen the extreme couponing show yet? The savings these gals get is amazing! One lady held her coupons in her hands and said 'this is my money for groceries' - a smart way to look at it. For those of you (like me) who are curious about couponing here are the 5 tips for novice couponers.
For any animal lovers- you've got to check out this wall of fame. You can't help but smile :) Snuggle Buddies and Don't Blow Away are my Favorites! And while you're at it watch this adorable video. I love how happy the airport guards are to have such a darling little sidekick! too cute.
Knowing my baby bump is just around the corner I love browsing cute maternity outfits and clothes. These Spring pieces- get in my closet!
And let's not forget about the Royal Wedding! Love these photos. I think Kate's dress was beautiful but I have to say I just adore the maid of honors dress- how totally darling right?!
And let's not forget about the Royal Wedding! Love these photos. I think Kate's dress was beautiful but I have to say I just adore the maid of honors dress- how totally darling right?!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment