Happy Friday!!
I thought it would be fun to start a weekly 'Friday Weekend Browsing' post. Some places I've been over the week or like to browse during the weekend. You may find them enjoyable as well!
I am beyond excited with the news of a baby!! Kevin and I have plans of getting some work-out in, organizing the garage and kitchen painting this weekend. It's funny how instantly our priorities have change since finding our about our little sprout. Paul and Shellea bought us our first baby books- everything we need to know along with our first every baby clothes and a moose shaped bib!! so darling.
Happy Easter To Everyone! Thank you for the outpouring of excitement for Kevin and I. I can not Thank the Lord enough for such an awesome awesome blessing.
Happy Weekend Browsing!
I am thoroughly obsessed with dinnerware so when I saw these I nearly screamed with excitement. (I'll be purchasing them in red and yellow!)
Check out myskiprohusband to read a darling post from a dear friend on how she is finding out the gender of her soon to be baby-post titled "Baby Sex Cake"!! I know, you have to check it out now! Check out the baby tickers to see all my wonderful friends who are having babies this year too!
Easter Sunday this weekend-cannot wait for a delicious meal with our dear friends here. I'll be bringing spinach salad and appetizers, I'm also contemplating making a delicious treat and breakfast for Me and Kevin. Find a yummy Easter Day recipe here.
Decorating Ideas from HGTV- now i'm inspired to do some more decorating this weekend. Love the table on pg 12!
Spring is here, Summer's around the corner. Time to start decluttering and get an Organized Home.
I'm absolutely Loving J-crew's Spring Collection.
I'm absolutely Loving J-crew's Spring Collection.
How darling are these hair pins!! I think they are a must have:)
You might get a clue from the dinnerware that I am IN LOVE with Love bird decor. They are the cutest thing to me. I found Love Bird Nursery Decor at esty and fell in love with it all!! If I have a little girl she will have tons of Love Bird Decor!! And how darling are these owl book ends. OH my gosh. So cute right?!
Ok, I can't leave out the possibility of a baby boy scenario and since our baby will be born in the dead of winter... in Alaska- it's only appropriate to buy this maroon and gold outerwear. Don't you think?
XOXO
I heart your links to your favorite things! Great idea!! :) I was thinking owls for our new little one on the way...Rylan! Birds will be so cute for a girl for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove it all Laura. I really wish you were still here to help me through all this decorating stuff. LOL. Love you baby idea. So sweet and loving.
ReplyDelete