wow! It's been a while since I've posted any updates. Well, we are all settled in down here and we are thoroughly loving the nice weather. We spend our days out by the pool, playing in the park, browsing the shops, hiking, listening to live bands downtown, taking walks, indulging in Summer treats, crossfitting and spending as much time as possible with our dear friends. It is wonderful. This is the first Summer I've ever not worked along side Kevin, so being able to do pretty much whatever we want as a family is amazing. I am totally into it.
I'm registered for full time classes this Fall and will continue on to get my degree in the next couple years. I'm excited that the Lord has opened up this time so I can focus on school right now. It's also very exciting since I'll now be home with Mason full time. Yes! I'm already planning tons of little adventures and projects for he and I to do once Kevin is back at school. Did you hear, Kevin got a 4th grade job back at his old school? Thank you Lord for that!
On a side note, most of you already know (via instragram) that we buzzed Mason's hair... although totally and utterly adorable, I must admit I miss his hair SO MUCH! I'll be glad when it's grown out again and I can run my hands through it, but until then it's cute to see him as a little buzzed head boy.
I guess that's a bit of rambling on our life right now... of course, there's loads more to share but it will have to wait for another time. It's time for my afternoon snack and I can't wait another minute or I'll start to get grumpy.
I love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment