Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Totally Random

Hello!! How are you all? We are doing good up here. Getting over the flu bug that literally took out every single person in my house except Mason. Thankfully. Whew. It was a toughy.  It's only Tuesday night and my mind is tired so I mustered up a few random thoughts to share.
 
I just checked the weather:
sigh.


anyways, on to something a little warmer.. I bought a Christmas cup last week. If you don't have a Christmas mug designed only for the Winter/Holiday times you should go buy one. It is so worth the $10 to drink from a darling, holiday mug every day. 
 

Speaking of the Holidays, I am doing my best to soak in every minute of this season. Doesn't it go by so fast? I refuse to let it all zoom by me this year. I'm taking in all the lights around the town, enjoying every Christmas song I hear and trying to breathe in every inch of December before it passes and it is time for new years resolutions, turning & burning at work and all that comes with January.


Oh and since I'm talking about December, Mason turns one this month! It is just crazy to think that he is already a year old. Holy smokes. I mean,  Wow. Take a look at where I was at this time last year and where I am now: 

     left pic taken 9 days PAST due date.. and still 2 days before little guy arrived. whew.

Well that's about all the randomness I can think of right now. What randomness have you all been up to lately?

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. You were so cute with your big baby belly!!! Not too much randomness in my life right now...the life f a retail girl in December!!! Don't even have time to workout...but running around at work is doing the trick right now...the weight is still coming off! Whew!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...