Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mason's Hungry Caterpillar Party

 
I had such a blast planning Mason's hungry caterpillar themed party. I've been pinning for months! It turned out exactly like I envisioned and was made perfect by everyone who came to celebrate with us. Our house was jammed packed with friends and family, lots of gifts, food and laughter.  I hope Amanda is reading this too, because I thought you you every second of making the caterpillar cake. It was my first time working with fondant and it turned out adequate. Next time I'll buy all the tools needed to make it all look pretty.
 
Mason was short a nap so he was a little sleepy and awe struck at all the excitement and it didn't help he smacked his head- effects of a walking boy. Yes that's right our little man is walking! But, it was such a great party for a perfect little one year old. Here are a TON of pictures for your enjoyment...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
Mason burst into tears while singing happy birthday and I couldn't help but laugh hysterically...
 
 

 
 
 
 
 



 
 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Great job Laura! That's priceless that he cried during the song but he looks so happy with his cake afterward! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! A year already! Such a cute theme...you did a great job! I agree with Sara...too cute! Give little Mason hugs from me...I hope we get to see you all at camp again this summer....maybe your Dad and Mom too???? We'll let them know what hotel we'll be at :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, everything looked awesome! Your cake was sooo cute, awesome job!! It looks like you all had a ton of fun. Happy Birthday Mr. Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Laura!! Love that last picture! Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...