Wednesday, February 29, 2012
A quick Hello!
We've accumulated 2 ft. of new snow since Sunday! It is C R A Z Y. I sorta don't mind it right now though because the temperature is reasonable and the snow makes me want to cook crock-pot meals and soup. Which, how can you not love crock pot meals and soup?? Anyways, I started back at boot camp class on Monday. YIKES. Enough said on that topic. Can you believe Mason is already 8 weeks old? Holy Crap. Where did the time go? He is getting so animated and smiles all the time. I love it so much! Well, just a quick hello! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sedona Hiking
A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! Hope everyone had a great day yesterday filled with lots of love, hugs, kisses and chocolate. Our day was wonder...
-
Good Morning!! I realized I did not share this yummy recipe here yet! I have a 'business blog' at mycalmdelight.blogspot. that I...
Did you ever see Hot Rod? Mason looks like he's getting ready to do an Ultimate Punch! Anyways, if you haven't seen it, just pretend my comment starts here....STOP IT. That kid is getting too cute! Lovies :) And holy frijoles boot camp! You're amazing.
ReplyDelete