I just got back from the most fabulous mini vacation to Arizona. My Mom and Jessenia threw me the best baby shower ever. Seriously, it was SO much fun! My bestie Roberta drove out with Aimee, Teri and Pam from California to spend the night and celebrate the coming of baby boy. It was such a huge blessing to see them. Leah made the most beautiful baby blanket (pictured below) I just fell in love. Along with every other item I recieved, it would literally take me hours to explain each of the gifts and how much I love them all! But to everyone that came, THANK YOU. It was so incredibly special to have such support and love during this exciting time.
In honor of naming our baby boy- Mason- Mom Roberta and I filled Mason jars with peanuts as a Thank You for coming.. Mason. Peanuts. He's a boy.. get it? Ha.











So cute! Wish we could have been there!
ReplyDeleteIs Jessenia pregnant.. or was the hand on the belly just for the photo??? :)
I immediately regret the "let's try and make me look pregnant, too" photo. lol, the pic of you and Jess DOES make it seem like she's expecting, too....they'll have some splaining to do now!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you ladies had lots of fun! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeletehaha, ok i guess i have my answer! Thanks Berta, you look gorgeous!
ReplyDelete