I can't believe I'm already 5 months along! Where did the last four months go?? Soon, I'll be sitting in the hospital kissing my precious boy for the first time.What is 20 weeks along looking like? Well... At the Dr's I discovered I have a total weight gain of... 13lbs. whoa.
I went from looking like this:
I can officially say my baby bump has popped out! holy moly. At 19 weeks I couldn't wait to pop out and now I'm thinking "just how big am I going to get???" haha. Oh I love it though and Kev just adores my ever changing figure. A few new cravings to report:
sour skittles
mustard
mango's
I am still in awe that in four months my entire life will change forever. I talk to my sweet baby boy all the time and seriously cannot wait to hold him. I got a ridiculous amount of baby clothes at a garage sale put on by one of Shellea's friends. The gal took way good care of the clothes and each piece-- 25 cents!!! what?! I know. SO awesome. It was SO to fun going through all the boxes and picking out what we wanted. I ordered bedding and have three paint colors to choose from this week. The nursery will be put together before we know it. yay!
yay! And, Trish and I are CERTAIN that they weigh the scale at the Dr.'s office (however we did go to the same doctor), 4 lbs heavy. It starts at 4 not zero. Soo... thats really only 9 lbs. Your still awesome anyway. hmm mustard does sound good!
ReplyDelete