I had my Dr's appointment on Monday and the midwife said we should be feeling the baby kick any day now. I mean, I've been feeling him flutter around my belly for a while, but to actually put our hands on my belly and feel his kicks? Wow. That will be awesome. Well, today was that awesome day. I got to work, sat down and starting really feeling him kick around. More than ever before so I looked down at my tummy and no kidding, it started to 'hiccup' in the spot he kicked each time! I couldn't believe it. Words can't even begin to explain the thoughts and feelings that went through my head! Paul felt him kick too. It was incredible. My favorite moment to date. All day long Sprout has been kicking, kicking, kicking. I figure now is the best time to enjoy and smile about his kicks considering soon, they will actually start to hurt. ha.
I'm so in love with this day and my precious baby boy.
Hope you are all having a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment