My Dad is a faithful man. One with integrity who overcomes all things. My Dad is a man of God. One to look up to. My Dad is generous and kind. He is my best friend. He is a Dad to more than just me.. he is a Dad to my husband. He loves us both and sets an example for us to follow.
When we need him, he is always there.

I am blessed to have a Dad who has been there for me every single day. I am blessed to know that I'm more and more like my Dad every single day.
Thank You Dad. For loving me unconditionally. I hope you know how much I love you. I miss you and can't wait to see you! Thank you for being the best Dad to me and my family. I am so happy my little Sprout will know you the way I know you.
Happy Fathers Day!!!
Love this...love you...love your dad =)
ReplyDelete