Friday, June 24, 2011

Seward

Good Morning!! These pictures are long over due considering we went camping in Seward all last weekend! Better late than never I suppose. Dave (a man Paul and I work with) was kind enough to let us take his RV to Seward for the weekend and it was fabulous! Tents are so overrated. We got an awesome camping sight right on the beach. Here's our immediate view..

Paisley and Minnie came with us. They were pretty excited to be around so many people and dogs. Minnie attacked two yellow labs the last day we were there. It was SO embarrassing. She got off her leash, ran out of the Rv and full on attacked two big dogs. I'm not quite sure where she's acquired this false sense of confidence.



All tuckered out after a big first day camping...


I thought this was a cool picture.. some random guy dumped a bunch of fish guts in the ocean and the seagulls went ballistic.





(note: Paisley eye balling Kev's beer)





A few last day photos from a heck of a camping trip.


1 comment:

  1. lol this makes me miss Minnie! And you...I miss you, too =]

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...