Thursday, May 26, 2011

Letters to You Vol 2.

Hi hunny sprout.



Well two things I’ve learned about you this last week. 1. You don’t like sweets-especially ice cream. 2. You don’t like salmon.But that’s ok because you know what? We’ve been eating a lot of other really yummy things… like pancakes! I keep replaying your darling video over and over and over. Last night I was supposed to clean the floors but instead found myself sitting in your room with Paisley looking at all the toys and clothes we already have for you. That was so much better than cleaning floors. Your dad is off work now for the summer and today was a beautiful 70 degree day here. He is training for his first big race in July. It’s a 10 mile run. So he is busy eating right and working out for that. He did bring me a veggie sub and ate lunch with me today though. He is the best. I love when I get to see your dad in the middle of the day. Tomorrow night we leave for Arizona. Technically this will be your first airplane ride. It will be a long flight but worth it because we get to see Grandma and Grandpa along with all of our other dear friends once we land. Tomorrow will be the start of week 11 and you will be the size of a lime!

Your dad and I have been talking about all the amazing friends you are going to have while you grow up. You will get to know Kailee Schriml, Baby girls Short and Prosek and little boy Rylan Schriml! And those friends are just the ones that will be your same age in the same year. It doesn’t even count all the amazing older friends you will have to look up to and hang out with along with the ones that will be younger than you! Oh sprout. You will learn at a very early age that we have the absolute best family and friends in this world. Nothing compares. I love you baby. Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Can you believe that your babe is a lime right now?!

    Love you all, and I hope you are feeling better these days!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...