
Sprout is now the size of a green olive! Way to go sprout!
Although my ‘sick’ days are mild compared to most I’m constantly nauseous and feel like I have to eat every two hours to keep from throwing up. A totally different routine than I’m used to. I’m also insanely exhausted. Kevin keeps telling me to ‘just rest’ and also assures me I look amazing and not like I’ve gained ANY weight. I feel like I’ve gained about 10!! (the truth will be revealed on Monday at my Dr.’s appointment). I don’t even consider wearing anything too form fitting as I KNOW people will think to themselves “that girl just needs to do sit-ups and she’d have a decent body’. On Saturday while the tanning gal was spray tanning my almost nude body I couldn't’t help but tell her I wasn’t really this fat, I am pregnant. She thought I looked great and said I was skinner than she was and she’s not pregnant. Sweet tanning girl. It’d be nice if I had a top that said “I’m not fat, I’m pregnant”. But I don’t, So I opt for my flowy tops and button my jeans day after day even though, yoga pants are much more appealing.
The thought of chicken makes me dry heave. Which is disappointing because honestly, what does a healthy dinner look like if chicken isn’t involved? Somehow I’ve managed to eat healthy regardless. For the last four weeks though, I've craved a McDonald's burger and fries. Every single time I pass those darn golden arches my mouth starts watering. I held off as long as I could but finally gave in on Monday night. The outcome? Amazingness. I literally felt like a million bucks. The best I’d felt in days. I couldn’t believe it- my little sprout likes McDonald's! Ha. oh well. We won’t make it a habit.
I force myself to continue working out at bootcamp class and that makes me feel good. What makes me feel the best though is wandering into sprouts room and day dreaming of my precious baby.
Happy Wednesday.
Its not uncommon to want red meat sister. IRON! you need it red!
ReplyDeletePS i think feeling like puking all day is worse than mild and might even be worse than the average. Don't be so tough on yerself.
Is it starting to feel like another full-time job just to make sure you are always eating?! Argh, I hate that part!
ReplyDeleteOh and by your 1st pregnancy photo, even if you had gained 20 pounds, you still wouldn't be fat, or anywhere near. You have abs and a rockin' bod, girlfriend!