Friday, March 18, 2011

An Oversight.

I know you will all be as disappointed reading this post as I am to post it.. but with all the excitement of last week-shopping in Anchorage, picking my parents up from the airport (yay!), wedding/birthday dinners, rehearsal dinners and of course.. the Smith wedding, I neglected to charge my camera battery-ending up with a dead camera half way through the festivities. AGH!
In an effort to capture the moments regardless of my oversight I quickly grabbed Paul's camera and continued on. Understandably he took the camera on the honeymoon.

The bottom line is: I do not have any pictures to share for another week. Double AGH!

The newlyweds get back from the Bahamas the middle of next week. I figure I can't hijack their camera the second they step of the plane so it will most likely be next Saturday before I can post any pics from the Wedding.

Trust me. I share in your disappointment.

However. I will say-The wedding was beautiful. The bride was glowing and my brother..well he was la la land. (I mean that in a good way) Cutest thing ever. So relaxed. so blissfully happy. 10 minutes before we all headed to the room, my brother looked at me and said "I think I'm going to get down there and start crying. I am so happy"

I can not wait to share the pictures with you.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I love when a man can cry!

    **waiting patiently for the photos.....**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....but which dress did you wear?! Haha. And that quote from Paul is about the happiest thing I've heard all month =D Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...