Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Last Weekend..

I am happy to report my 200 time was 5:12. Two goals accomplished:

1. Beat my last time of 6:18 and 2. became a level 2 student.

After an insane work-out Monday night which consisted of over 100 lunges, 100 squats, 50 push-ups... along with a bundle of other incredibly 'fun' things.. I had to run 8 laps. 8 laps- THAT'S what becoming a level 2 gets you.

Kevin was simply amazing in his 200 on Friday. He busted the push-ups out like they were nothing. Effortlessly. He rocked it.

Saturday Kevin and I watched Abby sing at the grand re-opening of this cute little consignment store. (I found a pair of really cute, designer jeans.. the only problem- they were pregnancy jeans. I asked Kevin if it was weird I wanted to get them for 'future' use and he instantly said "yes. you are NOT getting pregnancy jeans to wear 'in the future". darn.)

After watching Abby sing, we headed to lunch with Paul and Shellea. A hole in the wall- but a super tasty soup/salad combo.

Kevin accompanying me to home depot- an 'errand' I have been patiently waiting to ask Kevin to join me with. I only wanted to go and day dream of all the exciting new home appliances and fixtures we can buy and get ideas for our new house. He gladly went! We found blinds, paint colors, magazines.. it was a beautiful time together.

Sunday was cold and windy and spent indoors watching football. We topped our weekend off with a 6:30 church meeting. A perfect start to a new week- built up in the Lord.

Monday morning Julie and I went for a nice long snowshoeing trek. It was about 30 degrees out and fabulous. On my way home I mindlessly drove into the shoe store and within 10 minutes had purchased 4 pairs of shoes. oops. I spent a few hours cooking up meals for the remainder of the week and thoroughly enjoyed having HGTV on the TV while I did so. I met the gals for an afternoon coffee and before I knew it- I was picking Kevin up and heading to Bootcamp.

That in a nut shell was our weekend.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. What?! That's not weird to buy preggers pants for the future! I mean, if I did that it'd be weird...but you can get away with it! Now when you are pregnant and can't find any cute maternity jeans you'll be wishing you'd gotten those ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Sedona Hiking

A couple of weeks ago we took a mini day trip to Sedona to hike Devil's Bridge. A natural bridge formed from the red rocks- these pictu...