Kevin and I had the best weekend. We spent the day on Sunday catching up with friends in Bellingham and then headed across the border Sunday night to stay with our dear friends in BC. It felt great to have real bbq food and stay in nice warm home. We have the most amazing friends and I miss them all already.
The car ride today was uneventful. We're sitting in a hotel in Prince George BC tonight watching some stupid Paul Walker movie on TV. We were so hungry, so Kev got us chinese food which tasted more like barf. I only had about 6 bites of my noodles and called it good. Not exactly what I had in mind. The hotel though, is best yet- clean and doesn't smell- finally! Kevin is really tired, so we'll hit the pillow soon. We have another long drive ahead of us tomorrow.
I miss you so much already!!! I am so thankful that we were able to spend some time together!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!